Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Absolute Best Selfie Stick Available
06-27-2015, 03:30 AM
Big Grin The Absolute Best Selfie Stick Available
"I found this really awesome selfie stick on Amazon, and it is really extraordinary. I used it when I went to a museum. It was really amazing being able to have my boyfriend and myself in the picture at the same time without always having to ask someone I don't know to take a picture for us. We were apt to get several of extra pictures also because this way I didn't feel like I was imposing on someone, having to get the picture taken as quickly as possible. I was a little embarrassed to pull it out at first but I was pleasantly surprised by the reaction I got. Nobody laughed, or ridiculed me. In fact several people inquired about how it worked and where they could get a selfie stick.

I first learned of selfie sticks when I first saw my sister's roughly 3 months ago. Although I thought it was a good idea, hers was kind of fragile. When I placed my iPhone on it, I wasn't sure the selfie Stick could support it. I asked if selfie sticks were all like that and she said she thought so because this was her second one. She had to replace her first one because she misplaced the remote to her first one. This time she purchased one with the Bluetooth shutter built in to the selfie stick itself, but it seemed just as cheap. Clicking Learn more about this at http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Built-In-...J9I/selfie stick/ likely provides aids you should give to your father. When I looked on Amazon for one, they all seemed very similar, just a differing price. Fortunately I found this selfie stick by Normson. It costs a few dollars more, but it's much sturdier and doesn't feel cheap. It also has the Bluetooth shutter button built in. If anyone reading this is in the market for a selfie stick, you definitely want to think about getting this one. It is a lot of fun and you will be able to use it without fear of it breaking.".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply